The Glauker festival is one of a kind. We discovered it about 5 years ago as the kids were allowed to touch, feel and see performing arts, magic and real imagination. This year there were 5 reasons not to miss it, and here is the pick of the best bits:
1. The kids having to make their own candy floss, nothing in life that is worth it comes without hard work ;).
2. See and hear a band of geese, this is the stuff of fairy tales and here anything is possible for the kids.
3. Ride a self powered train. Last year it was a self powered carousel that was just magical.
4. Robot giraffes out of Africa. These were life like Giraffe robots making their way down the middle of a historic Swiss town, the kids were in wonderland.
5. There are so many performing artists, clowns and acts not to miss.
Look out for this festival in 2018.