If you do not invest in yourself who else will?
1. Get up early. This theme is repeated time and time again in our blogs, because successful and happy people get up early to make time in their day.
2. Find an activity that you love. If you are going to make a permanent change then the activity has to be something you love, so that you can regularly practice.
3. Make and ring fence you time. You need to have time in the day that is just yours and no one else's. This allows you to focus and collect your thoughts.
4. Collaborate if you are part of a family, or partnership work as a unit. Start to think of your time and resource as shared (remember your me time is ring fenced). If you share your calendar, and give visibility of what needs to be done and when, then the organisation and execution becomes a lot easier. 2 + 2 = 5
5. Outsource or turn to technology with no guilt. If it makes sense to outsource work getting a helping hand with the cleaning, gardening and children then do it.