Downloadable Recipe or Follow the Instructions Below
Quick and Spicy Vegetable Curry and Chips
1 x large onion
3 x garlic cloves
1 knob, approx.. 2 tbsp fresh ginger
1 x courgette / zucchini diced
1 carrot diced
1 x pepper diced
Half a cauliflower separated into smaller stems
1 x handful parsley chopped
1 Tbsp Red curry paste
1 250 ml tin coconut milk
Coconut oil to fry
Equipment: Chopping Board, Knife, Garlic Crusher, Grater, Frying Pan
- Put your sweet potato chips, or normal potato chips in the oven. A recipe is in this book section ‘Spirals, Rice, Gnocchi and Chips.’
- Dice the courgettes, pepper and separate the cauliflower into small stems.
- Grate the ginger.
- Crush the garlic.
- Dice the onion and carrots.
- Fry the onion, carrots, garlic and ginger with in the coconut oil down until softened and season with salt and pepper (approximately 5 mins).
- Add the red curry paste for 5 minutes.
- Add the rest of the vedgetables for approximately 5 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk and simmer for another 2 minutes and add the fresh chopped parsley.
Total time: 25 minutes