- Urban Food Festival 14th - 29th Sept London UK
A feast of local produce. Ethical Eats is teaming up with Capital Growth to bring together London’s enterprising food growers, producers and sustainable chefs to serve up super-fresh and super-local produce, whilst supporting community food growing spaces.
2 . Yum Food Festival London W13 UK (free)
Tasting food from local restaurants.
3. Urban Sessions Hackney (cash bar) London UK
DJ's, Beer, Cider, Cocktails and Food makes for a nice combination.
4. Beer festival by the river but with so much more. Morden Hall Park.
The food includes a BBQ from the award-winning Ginger Pig, along with seafood and vegetarian dishes from Clapham-based sustainable fish restaurant, FishClub. Entertainment from Artful Badger, and from 12pm-5pm, children friendly activities, including face painting and a petting farm from the Deen City Farm. 6PM onward ADULTS ONLY.
5. Shop and Cook Tour Brixton London UK
An opportunity for a guided tour of Brixton Market, shopping for produce, cooking class and lunch.
6. The Cake and Bake Show. Earls Court London UK
For the sweet tooth and family fun.