I've been eating clean for over a year now and what surprises me is the amount of people that ask me for recipes. Here are my top 5 go to's in addition to me just using my own head for inspiration, which makes up recipes all the time.
1. Danielle Walkers 'Against All Grains' changed my take on clean living with the possibility to enjoy baking with my kids, and still be able to eat it and the most amazing bread http://againstallgrain.com as well as my breakfast with banana and nut porridge, and home made granola.
2. Ottelenghi is not strictly an eating clean chef, but so many of his recipes fit the mould. https://www.ottolenghi.co.uk the flavours in his food, and use of spices means that you do not need the sugar.
3. Madeleine Shaw has such a balanced attitude to food, and health she is a girl after my own heart http://madeleineshaw.com
4. Luke and Scott Clean Living has super tasty and more innovative breakfasts and savoury dishes http://lukeandscott.com/about/
5. The Green Kitchen again not strictly Paleo but so many healthy plant based recipes and a great variation on cauliflower pizza. http://www.greenkitchenstories.com my own variation that I made up in my head sweet potato pizza is also good.