Viewing entries tagged
- First congrats. The put downs in the press of exams getting easier have been happening since the beginning of time. You have studied hard, and taken the higher education test that UK society has chosen.
- You have taken the test, but the real test is what do you do with it? You could have passed with A*'s or failed. What do you love? What do you want to do? Then go and pursue it; with no fear. Your pursuit could have various paths, but you define your own path.
- Failure. Even if you did not fail your A’level’s. You will fail at things through out life. It is how you deal with failure that is the strongest learning we have as human beings. The focus and change that can come at times of failure and instability is very powerful.
- An result (exam) is often how we blindly view life. I have fallen into the trap in the past of seeing succcess as my eminance in my career. They are not the same thing. Idenitfy what is important to you, and build your life around that. In the end, all we have left are our memories, so we need to make great ones with the people that count.
- What we leave behind is a legacy of impressions on people’s lives. That person you said something to on the train, at school, in the pub or treated a certain way at work. You influenced their life in some unknown way. It would of course be too much energy to think about what we should say, do and how we should treat every individual. What we can do, is define our character and our values to understand how we want to approach life. So that when we connect with each other, and make impressions, we leave the best positve and most powerful impression, but yet it is still unknown.