This Weekend Where are You Headed? If you still haven't booked here are 10 events that might influence your choice, and if you are already headed there / live there check these out.
1. Lucerne Festival in Summer will take the centenary of this famously scandalous work as an occasion to devote itself to music associated with upheaval and times of change.
2. London Itunes Festival is still going with its 30 nights of free music with: Queen of the Stone Age playing @ Roundhouse London 6th, Phoenix 7th and Bastille 8th.
3. Vienna Grafenegg Festival concludes this weekend.
4. Berlin Festival held at the airport Friday 6th with acts like Bjork, Pet Shop Boys, Blur, Casper and MIA.
5. Paris Pub Crawl in Paris 7th. This local organised event will get you mingling and meeting people who live in Paris.
6. Istanbul Rock and Coke with the Arctic Monkeys andThe Prodigy
7. Milan Formula Grand Prix 6th, 7th, 8th
8. Sydney Marrickville Organic Market 7th 8.30 - 3.00pm
9. California The Beach Boys @ Thunder Valley Casino 6th and 7th
10. New York Live on Pier 26 @ Hudson river Park Pier on the 7th